This is a research project to look at the role DNS plays in the API lifecycle. Since modern web APIs rely on the web for transport, DNS is a central actor throughout the API life cycle. You can find news I've curated, organizations doing interesting things, some of the common building blocks I've identified, and open source tooling in this research report.
- Cloudflare and CREDO are still gagged from talking about national security letters
- Cloudflare explains how FBI gag order impacted business
- Methods of Providing IPv4 as a Service IPv4aaS Part 2
- Options For Protecting Your DNS At Home Or At Work
- Token Authentication for Cached Private Content and APIs