This is a research project to look at the role DNS plays in the API lifecycle. Since modern web APIs rely on the web for transport, DNS is a central actor throughout the API life cycle. You can find news I've curated, organizations doing interesting things, some of the common building blocks I've identified, and open source tooling in this research report.
- Introducing Internationalized Domain Name IDN Support
- Recent IoTbased Attacks What Is the Impact On Managed DNS Operators
- Engineers are testing a new namebased internet
- Discovering Dockers IP Address
- Tweet What is the difference between A AAAA CNAME and ANAME records And how do you use themhttpstcodzjfTUxwwShellip httpstco3NEuejP94i